Total Pageviews

Friday 27 October 2017

rangatahi festival

Yesterday we had a rangatahi festival i liked    but have you  been in a rangatahi festival?  .   you rose hill intimate   and there was 17 school
And over 1000 school.  and we had some money .and we can bue some food
To eat .and my mum came to the rangatahi. then my mum  buy me a sosig to eat and then my mum gave me some money then she went
And there was pakistan and there was lots of
School came like rose hill intimate and papakura high and and more than it was our
Torn to perform then my dad came to watch
Me  perform then it was my sister torn then

It was the end of the day to go home
WALT-use a check list to edit

1 comment:

  1. Hi Isope, it's Ryan here from Awahono School. I like how you have written about how many schools went to this event. I also like how you have said what is there and what you did. Maybe next time you could check your writing with a buddy to help you with your spelling. Did you have fun on the day?
    From Ryan.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.